- Networking source for medical and scientific obesity professionals
- The official journal of The Obesity Society.
- Available in print and online.
- Dedicated to increasing knowledge, fostering research, and promoting better treatment for people affected by obesity and their loved ones.
- Publishes important peer-reviewed research and cutting-edge reviews, commentaries, public health and medical developments.
Manage your Obesity Society membership in our Member Center
- Renew your membership
- Update your profile
- Join a Section
- Network with members in the Social Community
- The Obesity Society's Clinician Directory includes society members who are physicians and healthcare professionals in all aspects of the field of obesity. If you would like to be included, log into the member center and fill out the application.
- National employment opportunities in obesity and surrounding fields for professionals in varying stages of their careers.
- Information about awards, meetings, regional news, education programs, case studies, and more
Continuing Medical Education
- Discounted education programs—CME and other professional program
- Extensive education programs - free online CME, cyber seminars, annual meeting CME, and other professional programs
The Obesity Society’s Grants and Awards Program
Early Career Member Resources
Increased funding for obesity research, programs for the prevention and treatment of obesity, and patient reimbursement. Our Advocacy program has three leading objectives:
- To assist in the development of programs to prevent obesity;
- To ensure patients have access to quality medical care for obesity treatment;
- To increase funding of obesity research.