How can I apply for The Obesity Society’s Early Career Research Grants?

2018-12-12T16:16:39-05:00April 16th, 2018|

You may apply if you are a TOS member and have received a PhD degree within the past five years; or have received an MD or DO degree within the past eight years. You must also currently hold a full-time, entry-level position (e.g., post-doctoral fellow, instructor, assistant professor) at an established academic/research institution. You will [...]